Pass Cisco CCIE Service Provider Certification Exams in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
CCIE Service Provider Premium Bundle
- 300-510 Exam 1 product
- 350-501 Exam
300-510 Premium Bundle
350-501 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 161 Questions & Answers
Last update: Apr 27, 2021
- Training Course 253 Lectures
300-510 Exam - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
300-510 Premium ETE File
- Premium File 60 Questions & Answers
- Real Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
|Download Free 300-510 Exam Questions|
Size: 2.13 MB
350-501 Exam - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
350-501 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 161 Questions & Answers. Last update: Apr 27, 2021
- Training Course 253 Lectures
|Download Free 350-501 Exam Questions|
Size: 3.94 MB
Size: 2.37 MB
Cisco CCIE Service Provider Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Cisco CCIE Service Provider Certification Exam Dumps
All Cisco CCIE Service Provider certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Cisco CCIE Service Provider certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The CCIE certification proves that you are highly skilled and that employers can rely on you to avail the right solutions for the business. Getting the CCIE Service Provider certificate implies you are top-notch regarding Cisco networking technologies for service provider. Earning it is a manifestation of configuration abilities, and the potential in verifying, troubleshooting, and optimizing next-gen IP network architectures that are focused on service provider.
Who Needs the CCIE Service Provider Certification?
Professionals in different tech-oriented careers could take up this certification to build their portfolios. Such individuals include network admins, system engineers, project managers, and network designers, among the rest. Equally, anyone who has the CCNP Service Provider certificate and wishes to scale up can strive for it. Still, this is not a strict prior requirement.
Prerequisites for the Certification
The CCIE Service Provider accreditation does not have any formal prerequisites. However, the candidate should be possessing adequate knowledge about the topics covered in the associated exams before sitting for them. In addition, it’s highly recommended to have several years of experience in the field or perhaps a related one. For this case, the proposed professional background is between 5 and 7 years of working on the creation, deployment, operation, and optimization of technologies as well as solutions associated with service provider.
More about the Certification Path
For you to become a certified CCIE Service Provider, you would have to take two tests. The first step is passing a written exam whose code is 350-501. It is also called Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies. The applicants will be allocated 2 hours to answer the questions posed in it. The areas that you will be assessed on are automation, services, core architecture, networking, network assurance, services quality, and security.
After 350-501, a lab exam, or CCIE Service Provider v5.0 is what follows. It lasts for 8 hours and is totally hands-on. This test is centered on an uninterrupted lifecycle regarding complex networks for service provider, starting from the design and deployment stage all the way to operation and optimization. It is going to be scrutinizing candidates’ potentiality in planning, creating, executing, and operating dual stack associated solutions. In addition, the lab test will check an understanding of the concepts of optimizing the same solutions within complex networks of service provider. The domains covered include core routing, architectures as well as services, security, access connectivity, and assurance as well as automation. Also, the topics about high availability in addition to fast convergence are involved in the syllabus.
Once you get the CCIE Service Provider certification, it will be valid for three years. After that, you will have to apply for recertification. This cycle is necessary because it ensures that you are updated with the changing dynamics in the industry and you remain relevant to trends.
Study Course for the CCIE Service Provider Certification
The official study course for CCIE Service Provider is unique to the expectations of the associated test, which is 350-501. It is named as ‘Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR) v1.0’ course. During the sessions, the candidates will learn configuration techniques, the most important concepts related to verification and troubleshooting, and venture into different service provider IP network structures. The right audience for this training includes network engineers, network managers, network administrators, systems engineers, network designers, and project managers.
This learning program will take applicants 8 days to complete. There are three options of the delivery format to choose from, and they are as follows:
- A five-day tutor-led training which comprises hands-on labs for practice and is supplemented with an equivalent of 3 days’ worth of study materials for self-preparation;
- A five-day virtual tutor-steered training which will have web classes, practical lessons, and three days’ worth of learning materials for self-study as well;
- Eight days of access to the e-learning resource which has video content, practical lessons, and questions.
After completing this course focusing on two technology areas of networking for service provider as well as the enterprise, here are some of the abilities that you should have achieved:
- Comprehension of crucial concepts, network architectures, as well as transport technologies for service provider
- Describing Cisco IOS software infrastructure, main types of IOS, as well as their differences
- Implementing OSPF within the network for Service Provider, route maps, and language for routing policy
- Executing IS-IS along with BGP, handling traffic engineering to ensure there is an optimal utilization of resources, working with services for IP multicast, performing automation tasks as well as deploying assurance tools & protocols, and utilizing virtualization technologies
- Describing transition mechanisms for IPv6 used within the networks for service provider, segment routing concepts, VPN technologies, and YANG language for data modeling
- Configuring as well as verifying MPLS L2VPN as well as MPLS L3VPN
- Describing the QoS architecture as well as its benefits to SP networks and executing QoS
- Implementing security for control plane and data plane in Cisco gadgets
- Describing what role Cisco NSO plays in environments for service provider
Some of the prerequisites for this course include intermediate comprehension of Cisco IOS XE or IOS, familiarity with software configuration for Cisco IOS XE or Cisco IOS as well as Cisco IOS XR, and networking for IPv4 & IPv6 TCP/IP. Others are knowledge of protocols for IP routing, understanding of technologies for MPLS, and familiarity with technologies for VPN.
Once you have gone through training, you will be best prepared to take the core exam and will have a better knowledge base for the lab test. This is an almost sure way of passing them and earning the CCIE Service Provider certificate. Moreover, course completion awards you 64 CE credits that will contribute towards the requirements for recertification.
As an expert in service provider solutions, you have to be sure that your qualifications are right and up-to-date so that you can scale higher in the career space. The CCIE Service Provider certificate is one of those achievements that will help you stand out among your peers. So, enroll in the related training, get ready for both 350-501 and the lab exam, and get accredited to prove your mastery in the field.
CCIE Service Provider certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Cisco CCIE Service Provider certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.